Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Short entry

Not a particularly memorable day. Twenty miles, mostly wet rock. Horrific humidity and vicious mosquitoes. Delaware Water Gap. I'm staying in a church hostel tonight. It amuses me a little bit that two nights ago I stayed in an old jail, and tonight is a church. 

Bunch of hikers here, most of whom I hadn't met before. Some of them quite popular on the trail, including Professor T and Canadiah. Stakes, Cliffwalker, Chef, Ramen Shaman, and Cheez-it are also here, of the ones I know. Oh, Inflammable and Scorch also. 

Tomorrow I should be finishing PA up, and supposedly there will be very easy and fun terrain for a long while. Sure hope so. 

So, I don't think I've mentioned it here in my blog, but I'm walking this for a charity. And I'm really bad at promoting it. The charity is Hike for Heroes, and if you are interested in checking it out, there should be a link on the right side of this blog. I would appreciate it if you at least check it out. 

Please check out the Hike for Heroes link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment