Sunday, February 16, 2014

What's in a name?

I should probably mention where I got "Midnight Sparkle" from.  My Army buddy (I feel like a crusty 'ol vet when I say that) has this adorable little girl named Alexis who has this thing for My Little Pony.  While visiting, she wanted to show me all of her ponies, and decided that if I were a magical flying pony that could talk my name would be "Midnight Sparkle."  She didn't budge from this, and while her parents thought the name more fitting for an exotic dancer, to this day she calls me Midnight Sparkle.  And so a legend was born.  Or at least a trail name.

I am really hoping people shorten it to just "Midnight."  Much more manly.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! When you told me your trail name, I thought it sounded like MyLittle Pony. Keep bringing your sparkle to the trail!
    Tipsy

    ReplyDelete